[Nel] We Speak About Free Software

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Nel] We Speak About Free Software
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:25:03 +0200

        Hi,

        Nevrax is among the few companies in Europe that speak about Free
Software. The commitment to the Free Software movement was never confused
with the Open Source movement.

        The Free Software Foundation Europe is willing to advertise this
so that other companies can take example from Nevrax. The "We Speak About
Free Software" program was designed for this purpose. See

http://www.fsfeurope.org/documents/whyfs.en.html

        All it takes for Nevrax to be listed is that someone from
Nevrax send a mail to address@hidden asking to be included. Something like:

---
To: address@hidden
Subject: We Speak About Free Software

        Hi,

        Nevrax always supported the Free Software movement. The advocacy
displayed at http://www.fsfeurope.org/documents/whyfs.en.html matches our
own beliefs and we would like to be listed as a company speaking about Free
Software. You'll find our web pages at http://www.nevrax.org/.

        Could you please include us ?

---

        There is no need to describe what Nevrax does, everyone in FSF Europe
already know that ;-)

        Cheers,