Re: [Nel] Landscape generation

From: Cyril 'Hulud' Corvazier
Subject: Re: [Nel] Landscape generation
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:03:41 +0200

Hi,

Yes, you can use blender to create Character, landscape (and all the other stuff) but you have to write plugins
to export NeL data.

Once done, you will have to modify the build_gamedata project to work with Blender.

Note that some NeL implementation are very close to 3dsmax one (like animations for exemple) to minimize
reproduction error. The solution is to implement new NeL animation track implementations for your tools.

Regards,

Cyril Corvazier