[Nel] Compilation problems with VC++6

From: bhr
Subject: [Nel] Compilation problems with VC++6
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 13:44:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everyone,

i'm not far away in successfully compile NeL, but i have one last Error. It
seems that the jpeglib.h is missing :

G:\PROGRAMMATION\NEL\CODE\NEL\INCLUDE\nel/misc/bitmap.h(34) : fatal error
C1083: Cannot open include file: 'jpeglib.h': No such file or directory

I searched my HD and i fid this file, but it doesnt seem to be in the right
Folder. Can anyone tell me where do i have to put this header file ?
Or may be do i have to do something else ?

Thanks

Gwenaƫl