RE: [Nel] Compilation problems with VC++6

From: Vianney Lecroart
Subject: RE: [Nel] Compilation problems with VC++6
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:58:35 +0200

Hello,

In fact, the INSTALL is not totally up to date, you need the jpeglib
that can be found on the web.

I also made (on my spare time) a package with all external libs needed
by NeL on Windows with .h and .lib. With this package, you only have to
setup your include directory and lib directory and launch NeL
compilation \o/
(It contains, of course, the jpeglib)

http://ace.planet-d.net/dl/nel/external_distrib.zip (9mb)

Regards,

Vianney Lecroart
---
lead network programmer / nevrax.com
icq#: 6870415
homepage: http://ace.planet-d.net
www.geekcode.com: GCS/E d- s+++: a- C+++$UL++ P- L+++>+$ E+>- W++ N+ o?
K- w++$ O- M- V- PS- PE? Y PGP t 5? X+ R- tv++ b- DI D+ G e++ h-- r y?

Error.