Re: [Nel] Need win32 binaries

From: Emmanuel Rauturier
Subject: Re: [Nel] Need win32 binaries
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:22:56 +0100

Maybe you could use the snowball2 dll files ?

I've tried for a while, as Abigail, to compile NeL and I gave up cause of some compilation errors.

I think delivering binaries and some "hello world" style applications could be a good solution for beginners to start with NeL, and also a good solution to spread NeL and make it more known.
You say you dont have enough time to supply the binaries, maybe we, the community developpers, could do so ?

Emmanuel