[Nel] GCC 3.3 and NeL CVS

From: Adam Watson
Subject: [Nel] GCC 3.3 and NeL CVS
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 08:07:26 +0000

Hey guys I'm a bit new to your lib but I discovered a few things while
compiling the latest CVS (as of 14 Feb 04).

First is that code/nel/src/nel/admin.cpp complains about not finding windows.h

This I would assume is for windows.  I just commented the line out and and it
began to compile.  I would have added an #ifdef _WINDOWS_ or something but I
don't known the define for windows.

Also, it seems that gcc 3.3.1 (Suse 9.0) has a problem with the inlining of
certain functions.  I found some info on the errors...but didn't seem to
correct them.

I'll let you know.

Adam Watson