netftpserver-general

RE: [Net::FTPServer] Out of Memory problems.

From: McDougall, Marshall (FSH)
Subject: RE: [Net::FTPServer] Out of Memory problems.
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:56:07 -0600

Richard.

Thanks for your quick response.  However, the plot thickens.  It turns out
that NetFTPServer is running as part of a Content mgmt system called
Bricolage, and when I take NetFTPServer on it's own, it seems to work fine.
I will be investigating from a Bricolage standpoint.  Thanks, again.

Regards, Marshall