nethack-el-devel

[Nethack-el-devel] Window size

From: Faux_Pseudo
Subject: [Nethack-el-devel] Window size
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:55:41 -0800

I would like to thank everyone for there help on getting nethack-el
running.  This is a really great project and actually has me pondering
learning lisp in some deluded idea that having a lisp interface for
nethack now means that one could easily (comparatively) now build a
nethack AI or more realisticly the ability to replay a game by just
saving every screen shot that is generated and finding some way to
make an animated ansi movie out of the results.

But for right now I am thinking that I just need one function.  When
nethack is launched you get three windows.  But the bottom one is always
2 lines too big and the map is too small and the message window is too
big.  Is there some magic bit of lisp that can be added someplace in
the nethack-el files that would allow for making the bottom window 2
lines the map X lines and the message window what ever happens to be
left?

And barring that can we get a "Would you like to play again?"
option so that I don't have to resize the window for each game?

--
   ICQ=66618055  :  (Now Playing)  http://asciipr0n.com/fp  updated=10/30
 YIM=faux_pseudo : Rev: /fear_factory/obsolete/10_-_Timelessness.mp3