nethack-el-devel

Re: [Nethack-el-devel] Window size

From: Faux_Pseudo
Subject: Re: [Nethack-el-devel] Window size
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 17:22:57 -0700

--<-(Shawn Betts <address@hidden> leyos tos loyos emiv apo O epistol)->--
> > make an animated ansi movie out of the results.
>
> Do it! :). You're definitely not the first person to think of it, but
> you would be the first person to do it.

First I would have to stop working 18 hour days.  And then I would
have to learn lisp.  Not going to happen any time soon.  I was just
thinking that because of the way that it is setup to run via emacs
that now all of the AI possibilities of lisp and all the buffer
options of emacs could finally realise these two long held dreams of
nethackers everywhere.

--
   ICQ=66618055  :  (Now Playing)  http://asciipr0n.com/fp  updated=10/30
 YIM=faux_pseudo : Rev: niversary_Edition_-_22_Waiting_For_The_Worms.mp3