nethack-el-devel

Re: [Nethack-el-devel] Pets

From: Faux_Pseudo
Subject: Re: [Nethack-el-devel] Pets
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 23:49:29 -0700

--<-(Shawn Betts <address@hidden> leyos tos loyos emiv apo O epistol)->--
> With the current source, there isn't. I coded up a hack to add a new
> face: nethack-pet-face. But I'm not sure that's the Right Way. The
> other way is to add an inverse field but that messes things up as far
> as faces are concerned since we'd need another 16 inverse faces and
> they might get out of sync with the other ones.
>
> What do you think Ryan?

Sorry it has takin so long for me to reply to this one.  I was waiting
to see if this would get into the main relase before I actually used
it.  And then I got busy holding my company hostage and dealing with
all of the fun things that moving requires.

Has anyone used the patch?  How is it working.  I will have some spare
time later this week to try it out myself regardless of the offical
releases.

--
   ICQ=66618055  :   http://asciipr0n.com/fp  UPDATED=05/06
 YIM=faux_pseudo : Rev: -exene_cervenka_and_henry_rollins-wasted-ego.mp3