nethack-el-devel

Re: [Nethack-el-devel] problem with chatting

From: Ryan Yeske
Subject: Re: [Nethack-el-devel] problem with chatting
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:18:38 -0800

   There is another bug that irks me.  At times doing an 'i'nventory or
   when it brings up an inventory of un-id'ed items the whole thing
   bottems out, emacs and all.  A simple restart gets you back where you
   where but sometimes this causes waist of an ID scroll or spell.  Doing
   so again will cause the same result.  So when I ID stuff I have to
   dump any non-crucial inventory before attempting an ID in order to
   avoid waisting the scroll.

You are talking about an emacs crash here?

Ryan