netpanzer-devel

Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Status of the network code and next plans

From: David Mills
Subject: Re: [netPanzer-Devel] Status of the network code and next plans
Date: 06 Sep 2003 11:29:44 +0200

> PS: I wonder what happened to all the other people that wanted to start
> hacking in the project? Already found something you wanna work on? I could
> eventually help getting started with the code. If you search for stuff
> that needs fixing the look at the TODO text or simply search the
> sourcecode for XXX (I added XXX to places where we need smaller fixes).

I've been cought up in my day job recently, butI was planning on
starting to hack the AI, it'll probably be a couple of monthes before I
can come up with something that'll give the player a run for his money,
and being able to have 2 player games will also help alot (to try out
tactis), but from the look of the code, things should come along fairly
fast when I can get down to it seriously...

David