netsukuku-vala

Re: [Netsukuku-vala] Building the Ntk-Vala

From: Luca Dionisi
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku-vala] Building the Ntk-Vala
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 10:04:24 +0200

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 6:46 PM, Yussi <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to build this vala source, I get an error :
>
> utils.vala:33.21-33.45: error: Assignment: Cannot convert from `int64' to
> `GLib.Variant?'

I am non getting this error. What's the version of your compiler?
$ valac --version
Vala 0.10.0

> I get slightly different errors when using different build options, but i
> think it's down to this one.

Which build options do you refer to?

Just for a try I could send you the C source that I get from the
"valac" execution. So that you can use "make" and it should work.

But I think the right thing is that you update your valac package.

--Luca