Re: [Nmh-workers] unseen sequence after inc into initially-empty folder

From: Ahmon Dancy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] unseen sequence after inc into initially-empty folder
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:10:17 -0700

I took a look at the new inc.c using the online cvs browser.  I
suspect that the fix there is insufficient.  I think I went through
the same mistake when I first tried implementing it.  I believe it is
incomplete because it does not update mp->lowmsg and
mp->hghmsg.. which are sometimes used in other functions during the
inc'ing process (if I remember correctly.. there will be a particular
problem when incing more than 100 messages at a time).