Re: [Nmh-workers] File upload frustration

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] File upload frustration
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 11:18:33 -0500

>| (e.g., "Nmh-Return-Path"), so there is no confusion and it's completely
>
>That's better than nothing, of course.
>
>So what about Sender?  Will we be allowed to set that header?

Sender, I have no problem with.  That's clearly something designed to be
supplied by the MUA.  nmh's handling of it always seemed a bit odd.
Same goes with Resent-Sender.

>And can we make "masquerade: draft_from" the default?

You mean, the default in the shipped mts.conf, or the default without any
entry in the mts.conf?  I think I'd prefer the former, rather than the
latter.