Re: [Nmh-workers] Holiday hacking project: nmh?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Holiday hacking project: nmh?
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:48:06 -0400

>My own little attempt to help give nmh a little nudge
>(the suggestion of a distributed version control system)
>was not met with enthusiasm.

My only point in regard to this was that I don't think a distributed
version control system would really change anything regarding nmh
development (I never heard any compelling arguments as to why it would,
and I've given everyone who's asked access to the repository on
savannah, so I don't think it's an issue of excluding anyone).