Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: ADMINISTRIVIA: Change to mailing list policy

From: Josh Bressers
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 10:22:28 -0500

> Josh Bressers <address@hidden> writes:
> > I'll do it, that policy is insane.
>
> Hardly. Most mailing lists are administered that way for good reason.
> You might have just earned yourself a thankless, onerous, task with
> that rude response.

I know all these things.  I wouldn't have offered to do it otherwise.

The nmh-workers mailing list is currently, and should always remain an open
place for anyone to discuss various nmh issues.  Closing it off to the
public is a bad idea I believe, which is why I am offering to moderate the
list rather than just proclaim it a bad idea.

--
    JB