Re: [Nmh-workers] Alas, No nmh in RedHat 4

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Alas, No nmh in RedHat 4
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 19:11:08 +0100

Norman Shapiro wrote:
>If not, are the right sources to use
>
>        nmh-1.2.tar.gz
>
>        from
>
>        http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/nmh/

That's now really quite old. I think you're probably better
off taking the current head of CVS, which you can get with:

 cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/nmh co nmh

Ideally we ought to do another release at some point. Does anybody
remember how to do one? :-)

I happen to have some spare time, which I could use to work out
whether there are bugs in the bug tracking system which ought to
be fixed, fix them, etc, if these are likely to get into a release...

-- PMM