Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh in near, medium, and far-term

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh in near, medium, and far-term
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 12:55:05 +0000

> > > If all textual parts were stored in UTF-8 on disk things would
> > > improve once again.  Perhaps even a mail/inbox/42 for a UTF-8
> > > summary of the email, headers and the body laid out as text where
> > > possible

One more thing, the headers would be made simpler to use.  I'm
particularly thinking of having one physical line per header, no
continuation.  Yes, that would make some longer than the RFCs allow but
this is no longer an RFC-format mail message but a textual
representation of one.

All pipedreams...  :-)