Re: [Nmh-workers] parts is parts

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] parts is parts
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:01:55 -0500

>please extend to me commit privs, tell me where the repo and bug tracker
>are.

Sure.  For anyone else who cares, what you need to do is:

- Sign up for an account on savannah (http://savannah.nongnu.org)
- Be non-insane (I'm just throwing that in there, I can't think of
  anyone on the nmh-workers list who I would not give repo access to).
- Tell one of us (by "us" I mean the project admins, currently defined
  as me, Jon Steinhart, and Peter Maydell).

Hopefully soonish we will add you to to list of developers and you will
have repository access.

For developers, the nmh repo URL is:

        address@hidden:/srv/git/nmh.git

If you're unfamiliar with git, you want to do this:

        git clone address@hidden:/srv/git/nmh.git

We've slacked off on using the savannah bug tracker, but it's available
off of the nmh page at http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/nmh

As an aside, the URL for non-developers who want anonymous git access is:

        git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/nmh.git