Re: [Nmh-workers] I need help configuring nmh 1.4

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] I need help configuring nmh 1.4
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 11:11:05 -0500

Ken wrote:

> This happens because you have multiple cc: headers ... and
> according to the relevant RFCs, that isn't actually permitted

I've never seen multiple Cc: headers in an nmh draft.  Norm,
did you add any?  If not, does your .mh_profile have any -cc
switches for repl (assuming you used that)?  Did you enter
any on the command line?

> nmh only has the ability to send email to one location, and
> that setting is global for all recipients.  So you have the
> choice of submitting to your local SMTP server (which handles
> local email okay

The only time I use my local SMTP server is from cron jobs, and
then I use /bin/mail.  I expect the default RedHat sendmail
configuration works fine with that and lets you use local
addresses.