Re: [Nmh-workers] [exmh-workers] Second release candidate for nmh 1.5 is

From: Kevin Cosgrove
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] [exmh-workers] Second release candidate for nmh 1.5 is now available
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 11:06:51 -0700

On 7 May 2012 at 13:57, Ken Hornstein <address@hidden>wrote:

> >I'm having a serious problem with 1.5 RC2.  I'm using nmh 1.5
> >RC2 with exmh 2.8.0 + CVS through May 2, 2012.  My MTA is
> >postfix 2.3.6.
>
> From looking at the message you provided ... I see no From
> header seperating the messages.

Nor did I.

> Does the spool file contain them?

Impossible for me to tell after the 'inc' as the spool file is
empty.  When my email notifier (xlbiff*) pops up I'll have a look
at the spool prior to 'inc'.  At a rate of 3/44 with issues I
ought to be able to catch this in a day or two.

> And did this work with the previous version of nmh?

With nmh-1.0.4 I had maybe two message in 6 years that were
concatenated in my inbox.  I attributed that to "garbage in"
without looking further.  Today's issue could also be a "garbage
in" coincidence with my nmh upgrade.  But, I have to look to be
sure.

FWIW, my upstream also uses postfix.  They've been my upstream
since it was via UUCP circa 1991.

Thanks....

* xlbiff uses 'scan' to format its email alerts.  This works fine
  with nmh 1.5 RC2.

--
Kevin