Re: [Nmh-workers] [exmh-workers] Second release candidate for nmh 1.5 is

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] [exmh-workers] Second release candidate for nmh 1.5 is now available
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 10:35:24 -0400

> 2. To ask if there are new features in nmh or exmh that aid
>    with today's proliferation of quoted-printable and base64
>    messages.

Stupid question time ... did you happen to read a) my initial
announcement for the first release candidate for nmh, b) the release
notes to nmh, or c) my replies to others who have asked the same
question?

(But to answer your question ... "yes".  Read the release notes for nmh,
specifically the NEWS file).