Re: [Nmh-workers] fmttest program - where to install it?

From: Valdis . Kletnieks
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] fmttest program - where to install it?
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 16:05:49 -0500

On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:06:56 -0500, Ken Hornstein said:

> easy to change with configure.  As for Irix ... well, that's not even
> a thing anymore, is it? :-/

Irix is still a thing.  However, I suspect that the number of
people who are still running Irix *and* would want to update
software on it is pretty close to zero.  Probably same is
true for HP-UX.

Are there any platforms we can agree "not worth going out
of our way to support anymore"?  (Makes me wish that stuff
like the libdir/libexec issue was answerable via the various
auto-ambush build tools so it would be a non-issue for us).