[Nmh-workers] Markus' Thesis as a Discussion Point

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Markus' Thesis as a Discussion Point
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 16:27:19 -0800

> In summer, I've submitted my master's thesis on this project.
>       http://marmaro.de/docs/master/

Folks, turn off the TV tonight and spend some quality time reading this
document.  It makes some compelling arguments about design and development that
we have all ignored for much too long.

I have started writing a rebuttal (I don't agree with everything it says), and
I hope we can use it to shift the current discussions on the dev list back to a
more philosophical debate on where the tools as a whole need to go.

--lyndon