Re: [Nmh-workers] new command lacks lock

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] new command lacks lock
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:54:26 -0400

>> It seems that this behavior is generally what you want...
>
>Agreed.  I wasn't trying to get it changed, just that its behaviour is
>non-obvious and undocumented.  Yes, I know, patches welcome.  :-)

Well, putting it in the mark(1) man page wouldn't be accurate, as it's
really a feature of every nmh program that update sequences.  But ...
would you be happy with an update to mh-sequence(5) ?  That's not
a wonderful place either, because really that's something more involved
with nmh internals, and there's nothing that really talks about how
sequences are implemented.  I'm not even sure mh-sequence(5) is the right
place, since that's talking about things from a user perspective.