Re: [Nmh-workers] Front-end census

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Front-end census
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 22:28:35 -0500

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 9:26 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:

The ones I came across so far (though I have not ried them yet) are:
1) xmh (obsolete, I assume)
2) MH-E
3) exmh
4) MH-V

I really think you might want to consider mutt. It's not MH-specific (it also supports maildir, mbox, IMAP and probably a few others), but it certainly provides an excellent and highly customizable front-end for an MH mail repository.

Gnus also supports MH-format mail, but I'm not crazy about Gnus to begin with, and from what I've read, the MH backend is considerably slower than others.

-pd

--
----
The Tech Curmudgeon