Re: [Nmh-workers] problem with mark zeroing out sequences

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] problem with mark zeroing out sequences
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:10:51 -0500

>Initial .mh_sequences
>  cur: 15
>  pseq: 1-17
>  unseen: 15-17
>
>Called in mime-add-hook if Unseen-Sequence is defined
>  mark 18 -nozero -add -seq unseen +/home/user/Mail/folder
>
>Final  .mh_sequences
>  cur: 18
>  pseq: 18
>  unseen: 18

Hm.  I suspect there may be an interaction between the mark command you're
running and whatever command is invoking the add hook.  One may be wiping
out the other's changes.  There was a significant retooling in that code
as part of the sequencing lock overhaul, so it's possible we got something
wrong.  Or maybe it never would have worked to begin with.