[Nmh-workers] Time to branch 1.6?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: [Nmh-workers] Time to branch 1.6?
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:46:10 -0400

I see some people are starting to push some last-minute bug fixes; thanks,
everyone!  So, let me ask ... is there anything else people want to cram
into 1.6?  My personal feature list is complete; does anyone have anything
else they want to get into 1.6?  Any other bug fixes, minor cleanup, etc etc?

If no one has anything else, I have some time this afternoon and I could start
the release cycle and get 1.6-RC1 out the door.