Re: [Nmh-workers] Time to branch 1.6?

From: Mikhail
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Time to branch 1.6?
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 01:58:26 +0400

>>With the latest git I lost ability to see some email messages (I attach
>>an example [message 19], it was taken from public freebsd mail list).
>
>I believe if you now pull the very latest nmh from git, it should contain
>a fix for this issue.  I was able to view your sample message correctly.

Thank you for quick response and fix, it works smoothly now.

>As always, if you run into any problems, please let us know!

Actually, there are two nitpicks which I encountered, they're not so
dramatic as one you've fixed:

- when I was attaching letters to my original message I got following
  warning (?):

  mhbuild: "message/rfc822" type in message (null) should be encoded in 7bit or
8bit, continuing...

  I attached the message through whatnow prompt with 'attach ~/19'
  command.

- when I viewed message which I sent in +outbox folder, to be sure that
  I actually did send attachments, I saw:

  <usual and correct stuff here>
  part 2     message/rfc822            9714 19
  -file /home/misha/Mail/mhshowVf3kUi
  part 3     message/rfc822            6956 36
  -file /home/misha/Mail/mhshowuO1XXs

  those '-file' seem rather strange, and actually those files do not
  exist while you're under 'show'.

The last one is because of mhshowsbr.c line 707:

    /* default method for message/rfc822 */
    if (ct->c_subtype == MESSAGE_RFC822) {
        cp = (ct->c_showproc = add ("%pecho -file %F", NULL));
        return show_content_aux (ct, alternate, cp, NULL);
    }

Maybe instead of %pecho it was meant '%pshow'?