Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow changes pushed to master and release updates

From: Paul Fox
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] mhshow changes pushed to master and release updates
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:54:35 -0400

i've just upgraded to current git, picking up the mhshow changes.

ken wrote:
 > Greetings all,
 >
 > I've merged my mhshow-fixup branch to master.  This contains all of the
 > changes
 > I've been discussing before:
 >
 > - -pause, -noserialonly support removed.
 > - By default only text, inline content displayed.
 > - By default the output is all run under one pager.
 > - Non-displayed parts get a marker output that you can customize using
 >   mh-format(5).

it's unfortunate that the marker for non-displayed parts is
customizeable, but for displayed parts it is not.  looking at
the code, i see that that would be a bit of an untangle.

paul
 paul fox, address@hidden (arlington, ma, where it's 60.4 degrees)