Re: [Nmh-workers] new marker format broke test suite

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] new marker format broke test suite
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 12:11:29 -0400

> >     %(metric(size))
> >
> > And that could be usable in scan formats and the like.  Not in love with
> > the function name, so other suggestions are welcome.
> >
> > If you're not up for coding that, I could get to it, but it might be
> > a few days before it would be done.
>
>i'll take a look at it.

There are comments at the beginning of fmt_compile.c which explain the
basics, so if you want to tackle it before me that should get you started.
To give you an idea, the functable entry for my proposed %(metric) function
would look something like:

      { "metric",     TF_EXPR,   FT_LS_METRIC,      0,  TFL_PUTS },

(You'd have to define FT_LS_METRIC, of course).