Re: [Nmh-workers] modernizing smtp message submission

From: Christer Boräng
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] modernizing smtp message submission
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 10:27:18 +0200

In message <address@hidden>, Ken Hornstein
 writes:
>>1) How many people customize mts.conf for mail submission?
>>
>>2) How many customize that back-end agent?
>
>I do neither (my changes are all to .mh_profile).  I actually can't think
>of a reason why you SHOULD customize mts.conf, unless you're managing
>an nmh installation for multiple users.

I do, but I am managing an installation for multiple users. I have no
idea if anyone else is actually using it, but it's available for
anyone using the centrally managed linux systems at Chalmers.

//Christer

--
| Hagåkersgatan 18C | Phone: Home +46 31 435203  CTH: +46 31 772 5431 |
| S-431 41 Mölndal  |        Cell: +46 707 535757                     |