Re: [Nmh-workers] MIME part label in show

From: Paul Fox
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] MIME part label in show
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 07:38:32 -0400

joel wrote:
 > Since upgrading to 1.6, I'm seeing MIME part labels in show. E.g.:
 >
 >   part 1     text/plain                2326
 >
 > What produces these? Can they be suppressed?

i think those have always been there -- they may have been hidden
because the pager was being invoked for every separate part, rather
than just once for all the parts together.  you can get back the
old behavior with -noconcat.

there's also a now separator line for non-text lines that aren't
being shown, due to -textonly and/or -inlineonly.  the format of
that line is controlled by -markform, so you should be able to
make those lines go away.

(in git master, all of those marker lines are controlled by -markform.)

paul
 paul fox, address@hidden (arlington, ma, where it's 68.0 degrees)