Re: [Nmh-workers] What are and what should be the qualifications for a c

From: Joel Uckelman
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] What are and what should be the qualifications for a current nmh user
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 15:37:37 -0700

Thus spake Ken Hornstein:

> >I tell her to send me an email. :)
>
> Boy, you guys sure do like being a bottleneck, don't you?  To each
> his or her own, I guess.  Me, I'd never go back to the old way.

If I'm not the bottleneck for what goes onto my own todo list, who
will be?

Regardless, I'd dearly love to see the IMAP support being discussed in
the other branch of this thread, as well as MIME-part-level access to
messages. For the latter, I suppose one could expose the same message
file both whole and as a directory structure containing the (decoded?)
mime parts via FUSE, and that would ensure consistency---but how
widespread is FUSE? Can we expect it to exist everywhere that nmh is
used now?

--
J.