Re: [Nmh-workers] Getting the location of the of the nmh executables fro

From: hymie
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Getting the location of the of the nmh executables from a script
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 13:31:05 -0500

The problem, I meant to add to my email but forgot, is that this below
script will (well, should) find itself first.  You have to teach the
script to recognize itself and go for the next match.  Again, not sure
how to do that off the top of my head.  I'm pretty sure $0 conatins the
name of the script as it was invoked, and not necessarily its full proper
path.

--hymie!    http://lactose.homelinux.net/~hymie    address@hidden