Re: [Nmh-workers] contrib to select mail server based on From: in draft

From: Conrad Hughes
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] contrib to select mail server based on From: in draft
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 13:42:07 +0100

David> I added a program, docs/contrib/sendfrom.c, that selects the SMTP
David> server based on the draft's From: address.

There have been times I'd've found this incredibly useful, though not so
much right at the moment unfortunately.  +1!

Do you have anything set up to automatically alter From addresses when
replying?  I've a hacked-up editor script that alters them according to
various things, such as the originator or recipient address.  Maybe
there's a more nmh-y way to do that nowadays though..?

C.