Re: [Nmh-workers] 1.7 release date

From: Lyndon Nerenberg
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] 1.7 release date
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 17:51:00 -0700

> On Oct 29, 2016, at 10:18 AM, Ralph Corderoy <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi Lyndon,
>
>> This is code rewrite for religious purposes
>
> Here's a rewrite example.

Let me apologize for not responding right away, but I'm right in the midst of a
home move.  But a quick review of the follow-on comments lets me say Paul is my
proxy for much of what I wanted to bring up.

All I will make noise about right now is: valgrind valgrind valgrind!

When we start mucking around with memory operations like this: valgrind!

--lyndon