Re: [Nmh-workers] Spaces before Tabs.

From: valdis . kletnieks
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Spaces before Tabs.
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:27:00 -0400

On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 10:29:09 -0400, Ken Hornstein said:
> >I think that's all the deprecated stuff that can go because it was
> >stated in 1.6 now deleted ready for 1.7.  Except mhn, which has been
> >stated as deprecated in its documentation as far back as git stretches.
> >Time to wield the axe!?
>
> Sigh. If we could get Valdis to crank out a new exmh release that
> had switched to calling mhbuild instead of mhn, I'd say yes.  Valdis?

I'll look at the mhbuild/mnh thing this weekend.  I'll have to see
what else needs to happen - we've never had an exmh release that said
"Your MH/nmh must be at least this tall" before.  There's probably a
bunch of other stuff that could be heaved over the side if the code
is assuming nmh 1.7 is available.