Re: [Nmh-workers] [pick -to] apparently failing for long 'To:' header

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] [pick -to] apparently failing for long 'To:' header
Date: Sat, 06 May 2017 09:54:18 -0400

Tom wrote:

> $ pick -to mytkhcsh
> pick: no messages match specification

That's due to this hard-coded limit in picksbr.c:

    #define LBSIZE  1024
    #define ESIZE   1024
    static char linebuf[LBSIZE + 1];
    static char decoded_linebuf[LBSIZE + 1];

We should replace that with dynamic allocation, so that vm
becomes the limiting factor.  Anyone?

In the meantime, we could increase those constants.  I don't think
that they determine the size of any stack variables, just static
and heap, so we could increase them a lot.