Re: [Nmh-workers] [pick -to] apparently failing for long 'To:' header

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] [pick -to] apparently failing for long 'To:' header
Date: Sun, 07 May 2017 23:08:01 +0100

Hi David,

> > You introduced, IIRC, NMH_BUFSIZ as min(8192, BUFSIZ).
>
> max(8192, BUFSIZ)

Yep.

> > That would seem sufficient for one logical header over multiple
> > physical lines for the moment?  It could be used as the value of
> > LBSIZE, etc., to minimise diff noise as it's just a temporary fix?
>
> Sounds good to me.

That's all committed by 7bfe75eb88.  I did adjust pick's LBSIZE, and
Tom's pick now finds his example email.  Other code that used `SBUFSIZ'
got similar treatment.  I also looked through calls to m_getfld() and
those that passed in a local char[] with a hard-coded size, e.g.  256 or
512, were made NMH_BUFSIZ too.

https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy