Re: [Nmh-workers] Request Deprecation of mts.conf's mmdelim1 and mmdelim

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Request Deprecation of mts.conf's mmdelim1 and mmdelim2.
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 13:28:08 +0100

Hi Ken,

> But AFAICT all MTAs store their maildrops in mboxo format (at least
> the ones that use mbox format do).  I couldn't find one that used
> mboxrd format

Not qmail?  http://qmail.org/man/man5/mbox.html describes mboxrd by
default, and then describes how qmail-local locks the file.

> > I see nmh 1.6 munges From with `>'.
>
> I don't believe that nmh ever munges a From line in an email body; I
> cannot find any code that does so, but if there is please let me know.

uip/dropsbr.c's mbx_copy() does, used by packf(1), rcvpack(1), and
slocal(1).  I was in that file the other day, deleting all the
`map'-index-file code.

https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy