Re: [Nmh-workers] mhfixmsg on a pathological mail

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] mhfixmsg on a pathological mail
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 17:43:32 -0400

>Confirmed, they all have ^M. Note that I'm probably abusing mhfixmsg, as
>I am trying to run it on my server at reception time, before storing the
>mail in IMAP. I'll just keep it to my own account for now, removing \r
>before and adding \r after processing. :/

Ah, okay, THAT makes more sense.  I will note that this is currently
unsupported; like I said, we're expecting Unix line endings.  Certainly
a valid case could be made that we SHOULD support CR-LF line endings,
but we were never expecting those, and we'd need to understand exactly
what is going wrong before we could fix it.