nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] pam_mysql and nss_mysql

From: Jutta Horstmann
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] pam_mysql and nss_mysql
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 18:56:27 +0100

Mario Ohnewald wrote:
...i just had a look again, since nobody has replied so far.
And when i try to ssh to my host, it queries for the password, which seems
to work.
But syslog still says it doesnt know the user.
So which module is responsible for the User/ID stuff?
Pam or nss?

Cheers, Mario

Perhaps my introduction to pam/nss/mysql might be of any help:
http://www.weltraumsofa.de/pamnssmysql.php

regards,
jutta