nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Workflow

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Workflow
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:33:25 +0200

Hi Robert,

A LocalContent instance can have different language versions
of the same information, for example in english, spanish and
french.

Use case. The author adds a new document in english, then it's
sent to the "english to spanish" translator and to the "english
to french" translator. Now the document is in the state "pending
to be translated" for both spanish and french. Then the french
translator does his job. Now the document is in the state "pending
to be translated" for spanish and "translated" for french.

So you have a single object in two states. In DCWorkflow objects
only can be in one state. This is just an example, there're other
use cases that show the well known limits of DCWorkflow. Maybe
it would be possible to find a workaround to addres it, but I
don't want a workaround, I want a simple and elegant solution.

And the solution is.. If I continue I would write be Flux docs,
and now I've other things to do. In the CVS the code is in the
file "flux.py", the file "test.py" shows how to use it.

Regards,

Robert Rottermann wrote:

Hi Juan,

would you care to explain what ther roblem/solution for multilingual
documents is?
thanks
Robert