nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Work-around for potentiall poEdit bug

From: Johan Carlsson [EasyPublisher]
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Work-around for potentiall poEdit bug
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 13:05:00 +0100

Hi,
I have encountered a problem with .mo files created with poEdit.

It seams that poEdit creates .mo files containing null characters.

I'm not sure if this is disallowed or if it's a bug in poEdit.

After examining the gettext.py in Python, it opens .mo files binary,
so this should be considered a bug in Localizer.

Should I send the patch or can I get developer access Localizer and I'll commit it my self?
(My sourceforge id is: johanc)

DIFF:
   It's in row 58 of LocalFiles.py

    -            f = open(filename)
   +            f = open(filename, 'rb')

I couldn't find any other files opening .mo files, but I might have missed it.

Regards,
Johan Carlsson

--
Torped Strategi och Kommunikation AB