oath-toolkit-help

Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] libtoolize broken in 1.8.*

From: Mitya
Subject: Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] libtoolize broken in 1.8.*
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 21:11:57 +0400

> However could you tell me how you triggered this?  This sequence of
> commands works for me:
>
> address@hidden:~/src$ tar xfz releases/oath-toolkit/oath-toolkit-1.8.1.tar.gz
> address@hidden:~/src$ cd oath-toolkit-1.8.1/
> address@hidden:~/src/oath-toolkit-1.8.1$ autoreconf -fvi
>
> Perhaps it depends on versions.  Which autoconf, automake and libtool
> version are you using?  I'm using autoconf 2.67 and automake 1.11.1 from
> Debian squeeze and my own build of libtool 2.2.10.

Hi. autoreconf works fine for 1.8.1, but libtoolize does not:

address@hidden ~]$ tar xzf oath-toolkit-1.8.1.tar.gz
address@hidden ~]$ cd oath-toolkit-1.8.1/
address@hidden oath-toolkit-1.8.1]$ libtoolize --copy --force
libtoolize: AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4]) conflicts with ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS=-I
gl/m4.

libtoolize is invoked by default by rpmbuild process during build, with
the same result. Everything works OK with 1.6 branch.

I use autoconf 2.65, automake 1.11.1 and libtool 2.2.10 (all built by
Mandriva; libtool includes a number of Mandriva patches).

Mitya