oath-toolkit-help

Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] oath-toolkit_2.0.2-3_amd64.changes REJECTED

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] oath-toolkit_2.0.2-3_amd64.changes REJECTED
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 20:48:28 +0100

On 28/01/13 20:30, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> Daniel Pocock <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> On 28/01/13 19:47, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
>>>

>>> ACL dm: NEW uploads are not allowed
>>>
>>> ===
>>>
>>> Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
>>> your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
>>> concerns.
>>

>> 2.0.2-2 was accepted OK yesterday, can somebody please clarify the
>> meaning of the error?  Is this because the uploader is DM?  Why was the
>> package routed to the NEW queue when an existing version of the package
>> is already in the archive?
>>
>> http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/oath-toolkit.html
>
> It is because there are new binary packages in this upload.  I'll ask
> Tollef (my sponsor) about it, a DD need to upload it.

I'm happy to sponsor them as well now that I'm a DD, would you
potentially like to put them under pkg-auth maintainership for this
upload as well?  Do you have access on alioth to put the repo there?
Then I can clone it and push tags when I upload.

Did Tollef give you DM access before the DM acl system was changed?