oath-toolkit-help

Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] oath-toolkit_2.0.2-3_amd64.changes REJECTED

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] oath-toolkit_2.0.2-3_amd64.changes REJECTED
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 23:06:58 +0100

Daniel Pocock <address@hidden> writes:

> In this particular case, do you know why the 2.0.2-2 upload worked but
> 2.0.2-3 was rejected?  Could there be some fault with the DM acl?  Or
> has the package changed in some way (e.g. an extra binary exists now)?

Yes, I added extra binary packages for libpskc0, libpskc-dev and
pskctool.  I recall that this has always led to a new sponsorship
upload.

If either of you have cycles to build and upload the latest package,
please do!  Thank you in advance.

Making it possible for DD's to more easily NMU the package via alioth
seems beneficial to me.  I'll try to move the git repository there.
However, how do I create a git repository?  I can't find where to do
this.

/Simon