Re: Loading in hdf5 format skips every other variable.

From: Shaun Cloherty
Subject: Re: Loading in hdf5 format skips every other variable.
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 12:49:48 +1000

Joao Cardoso wrote:

> Hi,

> other variable contained in lists or structures.
>
> Saving is OK.

What version(s) of the Octave source and hdf5 library are you using? Using
your example I have no problem saving or loading the file 'po'. I'm using
Octave 2.1.30 built from CVS sources on Jun 20, 2000 with the hdf5 patch
from Steven Johnson dated Feb 6, 2000. My hdf5 library is version 1.2.0.

Shaun
--
Shaun Cloherty
Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering